You may choose one of our guaranteed departure Cabin Charter itineraries.
Prices are in EURO per person in a double cabin. Meal plan is according to the programs.
If you would like to stay alone in a double cabin, you will need to pay an extra 60% as a single supplement.
General Procedures for “Cabin Charters”
1. Check in and boarding starts from 16:30 on your first day. Check out will be on the last day after breakfast at 10:00 am.
2. As the first and the last days are transfer days, these nights will be spent in the marina.
3. During the “Blue Cruise” the engines will mostly be used. However the sails can be opened from time to time according to the weather conditions and wind direction.
4. The captain may make changes to the cruise program according to the sea and weather conditions. This is for the safety and security of our guests. Sailing is not permitted by port authorities in case of winds if 6-7 Beaufort or more.
5. It is not allowed to bring drinks or alcoholic beverages on board from outside. A large selection of drinks can be purchased from the bar of the yacht at a reasonable price and bills will be paid at the end of the cruise.
6. Our clients consist of people who love the sea from all over the globe and we believe this creates the perfect opportunity to meet people from every type of culture. We cannot and do not control the age or nationality of guests on board. No children under the age of 10 are allowed on board for Cabin Charters. For those who have children, they may hire a private gullet as we have gulets that are ranged from 2 cabins and more. If you would like to hire a Private Yacht then please see our Private Yacht Charter section.
7. Our cruises are carefully planned and every detail thoughtfully considered. We have had the experience of planning cruises for a number of years. The tour programs are predetermined and therefore we cannot make changes to the itinerary according to customer’s special requirements.
8. Instructions about the boat will be given to our guests by the embarkation.
9. We cannot give any guarantee for twin or triple cabins.
10. All cabins have A/C, private WC / shower, portholes and a small wardrobe. The toilets can either be flushing type, marine type toilet with a pump or electrical.
11. In all of our boat there is sufficient safety equipment on board including life jackets & lines, dingy boats and a life raft. These all meet international safety requirements.
12. We guarantee an inverter or generator to charge your electrical gadgets in the communal areas. You may have 220V in your cabins too.
13. All yachts store basic fishing lines, flippers and snorkels for the use of our guests.